Vacuum machine is very popular nowadays and becomes an indispensible device in any houses. It helps the housewives to save time in cleaning the house but still keep the house clean and tidy. However, not all the users know how to use and preserve this machine properly for long term use. In this paper we will share you the instruction for using the best vacuum for hardwood floors.
- Notes before operating the vacuum cleaner
- Always make sure that the vacuum cleaner must be disconnected before installing or dismantling on accessories.
- Never operate the machine of which filters are placed incorrectly, dirty or clogged.
- Do not remove the nozzle and handle embedded machine in water or any other liquid.
- Do not operate the machine with wet hands.
- Operating vacuum cleaner
Put the nozzle into the air intake hole in place until separation heard. To remove it, press the release button and pull the tube out of the inlet tube.
Put the nozzle connectting to the handle and table mats with suction. You can remove the tubing or coils apart.
Pull the power cord from the vacuum and plug into a power outlet. [Read more…]